You Can Organize Your Walk and Bike Event!
(Click on the links bellow to find out how to can plan your own event!)
- Planning Your Event 1.1 (A simple primer for putting on your own Walk or Bike to School event.)
- Time Line For Event Planning
- Helmet Fit Tips (A print friendly guide to ensuring proper bike helmet fit.)
- Types of Events (A listing of a variety of events to consider for your Walk or Bike to School event.)
- Talking Points: Bike to School Days (Are you having trouble explaining why you feel this is important? Here’s why, explained with talking points for you to use with the skeptical. Contact us for editable “Letters to Parents”, permission slips and other resources.)
- Bike to School Day Template (This Template allows you to input your own details using Microsoft word.)
- Walk to School Day Template (This Template allows you to input your own details using Microsoft word.)
- Bike Rodeo Template (This Template allows you to input your own details using Microsoft word.)
- Walkbiketoschool.org also has numerous resources for events.
The following “Bikeology” training materials; “Published March 2014 by American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, 1900 Association Drive, Reston VA 20191, www.aahperd.org AAHPERD gratefully acknowledges funding and technical support from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for the development of these parent tip sheets”.